Snap on connectors for LPD8806 LED strips

Is there a snap on connectors for LPD8806 LED strips that is available. Thanks.

d

Look on alibaba.com. I have seen them listed in quantities of 100 to 1000.

I just bought 10 for $5 on eBay over the weekend. They have the female clamp for LED strips at one end and the 4 pin plug suitable for the typical LED power supply at the other end. I plan to lop of the pin end

Also, aliexpress.com is the low-volume outlet for alibaba.com. You will find 10, 20, 50 quantities more easily on the former than the latter.

I have looked there and I have been looking around other places too, but I am not really sure what the correct connector works best. I am crappy at soldering so a snap on would be ideal for me. When measuring a LPD8806 strip it looks like it would take at least something advertised as a 14mm connector but all I have been able to find are 12 mm like these. 12mm led strip connector - Google Search I would like to hear from someone that has actually had firsthand experience with the LPD8806 and connectors that work and where they got them. I have never dealt with Alibaba and was a little skeptical about the payment system. Thanks.

d

JohnHoward:
I just bought 10 for $5 on eBay over the weekend. They have the female clamp for LED strips at one end and the 4 pin plug suitable for the typical LED power supply at the other end. I plan to lop of the pin end

Also, aliexpress.com is the low-volume outlet for alibaba.com. You will find 10, 20, 50 quantities more easily on the former than the latter.

Can you point me to an example? The ones I have seen are just a bit too narrow with the pin placement too tight together.

Bump.... any help on this?

I got mine delivered. They are not what you are looking for. Maybe these are?

http://www.gree-leds.com/productshow.asp?ArticleID=68501ZT653