SNES Gamepad Adapter

Hi, I'm quite new to Arduino since I got my first board about two months ago. I've dabbled in some electronics in the past, but I'd like to pick it up properly now since I've seen a lot of cool projects that people been working on.

I had this idea for a while in my head to build an adapter for a classic game console gamepad. After a bit of looking around, I've decided to start off with the SNES gamepad since it's a simple one and it's the first console I played as a kid. I've also discovered the LUFA library for AVR. It's been a bit of a struggle, but finally I managed to figure out how to get it to do what I wanted.

The result of this is a fully functional SNES gamepad adapter for Arduino UNO, which works as an USB HID Gamepad.

If you'd like to check it out or learn how it works, here's a short demo on YouTube and the GitHub repository.

That was a really fun project, so I'm going to carry on with it by adding support for the PlayStation 1 gamepad. It's a bit more complicated device so I'll see how long it will take. I will also try to improve both the README and the code so it'll be more informative for those who'd like to learn about how it works. It took me quite a while searching around and putting random pieces of information together to make sense of it all.