software - interface for automatic created code ?

Hello

Many of us who are new users and working, it is very possible not to have the time to learn how to write a code in arduino. Thus, I m wondering if there is any graphical or visual simulation (or other) software where you can "drag and drop" elements and the program to create the code for you.

I have a project and I m thinking instead of using other ready electronic board kits (where there is no need for code), to use andruino this time, but I have no idea (and not the time) to learn how to writing a code from scratch. Is visuino such a prorgam ? is there other alternatives out there ? thank you.

So you have this graphical program, it is limited in what it can do, so what do you do then?

Take the time and learn it. Or If you are not going to be serious about the hobby, go to 'Gigs and Collaborations'.

LarryD: So you have this graphical program, it is limited in what it can do, so what do you do then?

Take the time and learn it. Or If you are not going to be serious about the hobby, go to 'Gigs and Collaborations'.

There is nothing wrong with having such a program (provided it works for your project). Although I believe learning to code Arduinos is easy for most entry projects, I think having such a program would be cool.

I haven't seen anything like this for Arduino personally, but there might be something out there if you looked hard enough.

Note: This sounds familiar to autocoding programs (source code generators) used in industry. These do exist, real embedded software engineers use them, and I don't think it would be bad if Arduino had one, too. link

There is one available for the Teensy. You can drag and drop audio processing elements. It's very easy.

But it only does audio. No other functions.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ardublock/

Thanks guys. What about Visuino ? It is a paid program, but does it realy create automatic code for andruino ?