software interface for my arduino robot

need to know of a software that interfaces with the arduino for my wheeled robot so that i may be able to run the robot in manual mode and autonomous mode

when i click manual mode....i should be able to control my robot using computer keyboards

when i press autonomous mode....the robot should move using a path planning algorithm.

need to know of a software that interfaces with the arduino for my wheeled robot so that i may be able to run the robot in manual mode and autonomous mode

It's pretty simple to develop your own software.

PaulS:
It's pretty simple to develop your own software.

how is it possible?

anunarayan13:
how is it possible?

Never mind. If you have to ask, you are not ready.

anunarayan13:
how is it possible?

By writing a suitable program.

You have not provided any details about what you want to do. I am not even sure whether you need a program for your PC or for your Arduino.

Have you anything working at the moment? If so give details.

...R

maybe start with your keyboard reference..

If you want to be able to control ANYTHING with a keyboard... talk it out.

• How is the keyboard going to be able to relay data/commands to my Arduino?
    What do you mean by "computer keyboards"? Is this a keyboard connected to a PC?
    Perhaps look into using your cell phone? Most have BT built in.. and making a simple GUI to send BT commands to the Arduino is easy enough.

You need to think about the transmitter portion and the receiving portion...

Take a look at MIT App Inventor.. it'll be simple enough create an app for Android devices.. to send 'commands' back to the Arduino..

Once you are receiving these 'commands'.. you just need to 'parse' the incoming command and execute the action/behavior associated with that command.

tnku for mentioning about mit app inventor