Software Platform for Wifi Communication

Hi

I am looking for a suitable software platform applied with arduino MKR 1010. I would like to control all pins of the board from smart phone, creating an application with a control interface. I would like to create push buttons, edit labels, etc... I found a Blynk software platform that is convenient I think. But I am new in this stuff and I would like to ask for an advise regarding your experience. Thank you in advance!

yes. Blynk

"I am looking for a suitable software platform applied with arduino MKR 1010."

So what have you tried so far that does/does not work for you? If you already have the hardware, lots of free "software" approaches you can be trying to get into the ballpark.

@tihomirtiankov

You have MULTIPLE posts along the same lines.
Please stop doing that !
Further infractions will result in a timeout from the forum.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Hello

I understood that I have to continue writing here. I apologize a lot. I am new here. I have a problem with Blynk app. When I uploaded one example from Blynk app the arduino board started to connect and disconnect repeatedly and it was almost impossible to use it. I uploaded the old program without using Blynk and now everything is OK. I would like to continue using Blynk or any other similar software for WiFi control from the smart phone but I am afraid that I will receive the same problem. Could you please help? Also I have problem with the connection of the Blynk program control to the arduino. There is an error: Wasn’t online yet

My code from the computer is:

/* Comment this out to disable prints and save space */
#define BLYNK_PRINT SerialUSB

#include <SPI.h>
#include <WiFi101.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleWiFiShield101.h>

// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.
// Go to the Project Settings (nut icon).
char auth[] = "v6TKCHb2ce6zFzNW9ARFwvnIkvC_wAoQ";

// Your WiFi credentials.
// Set password to "" for open networks.
char ssid[] = "ttt";
char pass[] = "*********";

void setup()
{
  // Debug console
  SerialUSB.begin(00);

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, IPAddress(139,59,206,133), 8080);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
}

I am sending a screenshot from my Blynk program created on my smart phone.

Thank you

you don't have a local Blynk server so use begin with default server and port to connect to cloud

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);

Thank you for your answer but the situation is the same with this new line.

are the parameters valid? do the test sketches of the WiFi101 library work?
you wrie you have a MKR 1010. WiFi101 is for MKR 1000. for MKR 1010 use WiFiNINA library

Thank you for your answer. For arduino MKR 1010 I'm trying to use Arduino MKR1000. May be it is not correct. But if I use WiFiNINA library I can't use Blynk app, right? What about MIT app Inventor?

Thank you very much! It's working now with WiFiNINA library. Now I would like to send this Blynk app to another smart phone. Is it possible?

tihomirtiankov:
Thank you very much! It's working now with WiFiNINA library. Now I would like to send this Blynk app to another smart phone. Is it possible?

Hi again

I try using aREST.io for control of relays from anywhere on the world. I created an account in the aREST application. I added a dashboard and an element. I can't use the device ID component. It is disabled. I can't write in it. The program that I made for arduino MKR 1010 WiFi board is working and the monitor is showing that there is a connection with aREST. I can change the state of the pins using the following commands:

https://cloud.arest.io/re1403/digital/2/1
https://cloud.arest.io/re1403/digital/2/0

The problem is that I can write in Device ID because it is not active. How to solve this problem? Help, please!