SoftwareSerial error

I have arduino , upon arduino I have Arduino GSM shield (Tx-2, Rx-3, Modem reset-7) and upon it, I have the Adafruit GPS Logger shield. I am trying to insert the parsed output from the GPS Logger shield to my server DB through GSM shield. I am getting a error ..

ERROR MESSAGE :

SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.cpp.o: In function `SoftwareSerial::SoftwareSerial(unsigned char, unsigned char, bool)':
    /home/thiyagu/Downloads/arduino/arduino-1.0.5/libraries/SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.cpp:335: multiple definition of `__vector_3'

GSM/GSM3SoftSerial.cpp.o:/home/thiyagu/Downloads/arduino/arduino-1.0.5/libraries/GSM/GSM3SoftSerial.cpp:148: first defined here
    SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.cpp.o: In function `SoftwareSerial::SoftwareSerial(unsigned char, unsigned char, bool)':
    /home/thiyagu/Downloads/arduino/arduino-1.0.5/libraries/SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.cpp:335: multiple definition of `__vector_4'

GSM/GSM3SoftSerial.cpp.o:/home/thiyagu/Downloads/arduino/arduino-1.0.5/libraries/GSM/GSM3SoftSerial.cpp:148: first defined here
    /home/thiyagu/Downloads/arduino/arduino-1.0.5/libraries/SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.cpp:335: multiple definition of `__vector_5'

What is the meaning of this error ? what should I do to solve it?

It looks as if two or more of the libraries that you are using are clashing but as you have not posted your program it is not possible to give more advice.

If you have changed your original post that is no help because we can't figure out what is different.

Can you tell us what changes you have made and what effect that has had on the error messages?

...R