[Solved] 0,96" (80x160) IPS Display only shows grey

Hello,
I recently bought IPS displays. When it arrived, I connected it like in this tutorial. Then I loaded the software onto the Arduino. But it didn't work. Could it be that I uploaded the chip of the display when I uploaded it to the Arduino? Because the display shows only gray. Can it also be that it comes through the Arduino Mega? (Tutorial was for the UN)
Thank you in advance! to every comment that takes me further.

Intubun:
Hello,
I recently bought IPS displays. When it arrived, I connected it like in this tutorial. Then I loaded the software onto the Arduino. But it didn't work. Could it be that I uploaded the chip of the display when I uploaded it to the Arduino? Because the display shows only gray. Can it also be that it comes through the Arduino Mega? (Tutorial was for the UN)
Thank you in advance! to every comment that takes me further.

Which tutorial?

Which IPS display?

It can be anything that is wrong. So far you have provided no information.

Tutorial – Using the 0.96″ 80 x 160 Full Color IPS LCD Module with Arduino | tronixstuff.com Sorry i`ve forgot the Hyperlink and i vs noticed i have posted it in the wrong place...

I have found the error the Display needs 5V not 3.3V and the Pins on the Mega are diffrent SPI pins than the Uno, which is used in the tutorial.