[Solved] Arduino 101 and Arduino Create Web

Hello, first time her. I purchased an Arduino 101 and I have been trying to get running. simple sketches compile just fine using IDE 1.8.2 and Dell PC running Windows 10 64 bit, but loading they time out. I just tried Arduino Create Web version and I have same problem (simple blink.ino).

this is my Board Info:
BN: Arduino/Genuino 101
VID: 8087
PID: 0AB6
SN: AE6642SQ552013A

all my programs run perfectly on with my two Arduino UNOs, but not the 101. I have seen problem discussed on the forum site, but I can seen anything that works.

Are there any new solutions to this problem?

This is the "error" I consistently get whether using the Arduino IDE or the Arduino Create Web site:

arduino-builder/arduino-builder -compile -core-api-version 10611 -build-path /tmp/317428392 -hardware arduino-builder/hardware -hardware arduino-builder/packages/cores -tools arduino-builder/tools -tools arduino-builder/packages/tools -built-in-libraries arduino-builder/latest -libraries /tmp/503825709/pinned -libraries /tmp/503825709/custom -fqbn Intel:arc32:arduino_101 -build-cache /tmp -verbose=false /tmp/503825709/Blink

Sketch uses 48732 bytes (31%) of program storage space. Maximum is 155648 bytes.

Restarting in bootloader mode

Get port list before reset
[COM6]
Touching port COM6 at 1200bps
Set DTR off

Flashing with command:C:/Users/Stanley/.arduino-create/Intel/arduino101load/2.0.1/arduino101load.exe -dfu=C:/Users/Stanley/.arduino-create/arduino/dfu-util/0.9.0-arduino1 -bin=C:/Users/Stanley/AppData/Local/Temp/arduino-create-agent514184189/Blink.bin -port=COM6 -q -ble_fw_str=ATP1BLE00R-1631C4439 -ble_fw_pos=169984 -rtos_fw_str= -rtos_fw_pos=0 -core=2.0.0

Starting download script...
Flashing is taking longer than expected
Try pressing MASTER_RESET button
ERROR: Timed out waiting for Arduino 101 on COM6
Executing command: exit status 1

The 101 is one of my pet peeves with the CREATE editor so you are not alone.

IIRC there was an update but you may want to check the 101 specific section to be sure and get any updates first. I know mine was better with the desktop IDE and I haven't tried CREATE with it for a while due to the issue you are getting.

Also IIRC there was supposed to be some other fixes coming down the pipe for the 101 (fingers crossed).

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Had a lot of luck after the firmware upgrade.
But thats just me being specific about an issue.

Hi!
We have identified the problem with the 101, working on a solution, will keep you posted on the development and when it is usable again.

Thanks for your patience!

Ok it should be fixed now, please let us know if you experience this issue again, thanks!