[SOLVED] Arduino ATTiny85 LED doesn't blink

Hi!

I have an ATTiny85 and I want to start with the blink LED sketch but it does not work. Attached is the wiring:

I followed these instructions: Programming ATtiny85 using Arduino Nano as ISP (forums.4fips.com) for wiring, burn both bootloader and LED blink sketch with an Arduino nano as programmer (excepting I'm using 1.8.1 nightly Arduino IDE), and everything looks like going fine:

Please note, to have the post under 9000 characters I deleted most of these outputs, you have them full attached:

Here burning the bootloader to the ATTiny85:

C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-nightly\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avrdude -CC:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-nightly\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -v -v -v -pattiny85 -cstk500v1 -PCOM34 -b19200 -e -Uefuse:w:0xff:m -Uhfuse:w:0xdf:m -Ulfuse:w:0xe2:m

Vtarget : 0.0 V
Varef : 0.0 V
Oscillator : Off
SCK period : 0.1 us

[deleted to be under 9000 characters at post]

################avrdude: Send: V [56] 0 [30] . [00] . [02] . [00] [20]
avrdude: Recv: . [14]
avrdude: Recv: . [0b]
avrdude: Recv: . [10]
################################## | 100% 0.03s

avrdude: Device signature = 0x1e930b (probably t85)
avrdude: Send: Q [51] [20]
avrdude: Recv: . [14]
avrdude: Recv: . [10]

avrdude done. Thank you.

Here loading the sketch to the ATTiny85:

C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-nightly\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware

[middle part deleted to stay under 9000 characters in the post]

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.99s

avrdude: 692 bytes of flash written
avrdude: verifying flash memory against C:\Users\FRANCI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_806380/ATtiny85-blink.ino.hex:
avrdude: load data flash data from input file C:\Users\FRANCI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_806380/ATtiny85-blink.ino.hex:
avrdude: input file C:\Users\FRANCI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_806380/ATtiny85-blink.ino.hex contains 692 bytes
avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.48s

avrdude: verifying ...
avrdude: 692 bytes of flash verified

avrdude done. Thank you.

But it doesn´t blink. Do you have any idea how to solve it? Thanks!

ATTiny85 LED doesn't blink burning bootloader output.txt (17.7 KB)

ATTiny85 LED doesn't blink. Uploading sketch output.txt (14.3 KB)

Someone suggested me here to remove the capacitor. I removed the capacitor also the wire from the arduino nano to the reset pin and now it works perfectly. Even with the wire from the nano to the reset pin 1 in the ATTiny85.

Thanks for everything!