[Solved]Arduino Drone Projects (a simple question about the schematic)

The project uses one 3 cell 11.1V battery, connected to the Vin pin. But the reciever and the MPU-6050 are connected to the 5V pin. Is it possible to use power from 5V pin while you provide power only to Vin pin? Because when i connect the Lipo, the MPU-6050 and the reciever are not working.

YMFC_schematic.pdf (138 KB)

The 5V pin of the Arduino UNO (I expect you to own an original Arduino UNO and not some unknown clone) should provide enough power for the MPU-6050 but I have no clue what power your receiver needs. If it's in the low mA range it should be no problem but you cannot draw 400mA from that pin.

pylon: The 5V pin of the Arduino UNO (I expect you to own an original Arduino UNO and not some unknown clone) should provide enough power for the MPU-6050 but I have no clue what power your receiver needs. If it's in the low mA range it should be no problem but you cannot draw 400mA from that pin.

I am not sure what voltage the reciever needs but when i plug in the usb to arduino to balance the drone everything works fine.

With the info already given above, did you try to run the receiver from a separate converter/ power supply?

Common the negative naturally.

According to the schematics the original Arduino UNO carries an NCP1117 to get it's 5V from Vin. That chip is able to deliver more than 1A while the USB connection has a fuse that stops at 500mA.

So I ask explicitly: Do you have an original Arduino UNO or some clone? Check if the voltage regulator is an NCP1117!

Problem solved. Thank you all for your time and help. I just made the circuit from the begining and everything is fine.