[Solved] Bug: Cannot delete custom library

I uploaded a custom snapshot of library USB Host Shield 2.0 in order to test/develop support for the Arduino 101 board. That worked OK (although it would have been niftier if the Web IDE had allowed me to fork/modify the library directly in the editor..).

BUT now that my changes have been released in version 1.3.0 of the official lib, I can't delete the custom lib to save space, and, even worse, it seems that I am forced to use my custom lib instead of the official lib.

When I try to delete the custom lib, a yellow popup appears to alert me that there was an error deleting it.

Even if I select the latest version of the official lib, the custom lib is still used:

Multiple libraries were found for "usbh_midi.h" Used: /tmp/624534985/custom/USB Host Shield 2.0 SNAPSHOT Not used: /home/admin/builder/arduino-builder/latest/USB Host Shield Library 2.0-1.3.0 Not used: /home/admin/builder/arduino-builder/latest/USB Host Shield Library 2.0-1.3.0 Not used: /home/admin/builder/arduino-builder/latest/USB Host Shield Library 2.0-1.3.0 Not used: /home/admin/builder/arduino-builder/latest/USB Host Shield Library 2.0-1.3.0 Using library USB Host Shield 2.0 SNAPSHOT at version 1.2.1 in folder: /tmp/624534985/custom/USB Host Shield 2.0 SNAPSHOT

Hi @joebowbeer, you are totally right, I'll let you know as soon as the bug is fixed Thanks for your report!

The bug should be fixed now, please try again. Thanks