[Solved]Compile error: invalid abstract return type for member function WifiClie

Hello,

I am new to arduino programming, and I am having trouble compiling some code written by an outside source.

Attached is my error code. My sketch is below.

I am unsure why the program will not compile. Looking through the error code, I see that there are a variety of invalid abstract return type errors. I am unsure how to combat this problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.

An example of the error I am getting:

C:\Users\Tylar\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/WiFiServer.h:52:14: error: invalid abstract return type for member function ‘WiFiClient WiFiServer::available(uint8_t*)’

Is my code not compiling because of these errors, or is the problem something else?

Thanks

error.txt (7.19 KB)

We cannot see your code. Please post it here

UKHeliBob:
We cannot see your code. Please post it here

My mistake. Here they are.

BareMinimum.ino (20.3 KB)

MCP3424.cpp (2.47 KB)

MCP3424.h (2.21 KB)

The ESP8266WiFi library is bundled with the ESP8266 core for Arduino. For some reason, you have another copy of the library installed to your sketchbook. That is likely the cause of the error. To resolve this, you need to delete this folder:
C:\Users\Tylar\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP8266WiFi

pert:
The ESP8266WiFi library is bundled with the ESP8266 core for Arduino. For some reason, you have another copy of the library installed to your sketchbook. That is likely the cause of the error. To resolve this, you need to delete this folder:
C:\Users\Tylar\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ESP8266WiFi

This resolved many issues I was having. Thank you so much.

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear it's working now. Enjoy!
Per