I have this H bridge, but with two L9110S:
And modded some 28BYJ-48 to use them as bipolar motors.
I successfully identified the two coils by measuring the resistance between the 4 cables.
I can hear a small buzz or vibration, like when you connect a coil, but there is definitely no movement.
- pins 8,9,10,11 in Arduino are connected to A-IA,A-IB,B-IA,B-IB respectively.
- The A coil cables are connected to the A motor pins in the L9110S, and the same for the B coil cables.
- 9V power supply connected to the Arduino UNO.
- Took 5V from the Arduino into the L9110S
Stock, unmodified Arduino example found in Examples → Stepper → stepper_oneRevolution
- changing the order of the wiring for the stepper motor
- ignoring my measured resistance in the wires and mix the wires (assuming I was wrong when detecting the two coils)
- Trying another L9110S
- Trying another 28BYJ-48
- Trying to connect L9110S to Vin instead of 5V, so providing 9V
None of those seem to work. I have searched online for the answer and saw some people is already using it, but none had to do anything special for it to work, so I really don’t know what is going on with my setup.
Disconnecting the L9110S VCC does NOT change anything! I can hear the buzz and the L9110S led turn on as long as the GND pin is connected, but connecting and disconnecting VCC doesn’t make any change, at all.