[Solved] Due Programming port issue on Edge

I have an Arduino Due and use Microsft Edge in Windows 10.

If I connect the Arduino Due via the Programming Port to my PC I can only upload a program once. The Arduino Editor then Reports "No device found on COM3". I have to restart my PC to be able to upload a program again via the Programming Port (and it will only work once).

I have to use the Native USB Port to make it work all the time. The Arduino Editor then seems to use COM 6. Although I always use the same USB socket on my PC.

I want to use the Native USB Port for a mouse or a keyboard and not for programming.

Greetings, Conrad

Hi @conradelektro,
I'll open an issue in our repo and we'll investigate more, thanks for your report!

@conradelektro we are able to reproduce the issue, thank you for reporting it! We will keep you posted on our debugging progresses. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

00alis:
@conradelektro we are able to reproduce the issue, thank you for reporting it! We will keep you posted on our debugging progresses. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

Good, you could reproduce the problem.

Any news?

Greetings, Conrad

I have the same issue on my DUE. Both USB ports power the Arduino, I can communicate ONLY on the Native USB. In the Arduino IDE, there is no option to pick a port when the Programmer Port is selected.
Regards,
Bob.

Thank you all for your reports, we have finally identified the issue and we will able to give you and update (and hopefully a fix) within this week.

Thanks again for your patience!

Hello, unfortunately the problem is not easy to solve, but we found a workaround. If you press the reset button and the erase button on the board for a couple of seconds you should then be able to upload on it again.

We're continuing to delve into windows systemcalls to understand what's going wrong, in the meantime.

We have a fix! If you want it now just rerun the Getting Started flow installing a new agent, otherwise tomorrow your agent will be automatically updated.

Let us know if you still have this issue!