[SOLVED] Help with 128x64 1306 SPI OLED and Maple Mini

สวัสดีทุกคนฉันพยายามขับจอแสดงผล OLED ขนาด 0.96 นิ้วที่มีอินเทอร์เฟซ SPI โดยใช้เมเปิ้ลมินิโคลนฉันใช้ห้องสมุด Adafruit_SSD1306 กราฟิก

ฉันได้รับการทดสอบเรียบร้อยแล้วร่างของฉันโดยใช้ Nano 3. ขณะนี้ฉันกำลังพยายามเรียกใช้ร่างเดียวกันบนเมเปิ้ลขนาดเล็กเปลี่ยนเฉพาะหมายเลขพิน จอแสดงผลยังคงเป็นจุดหิมะตก ใครสามารถตรวจสอบ sketch & วงจรของฉันสำหรับข้อผิดพลาดโปรด?

วงจรทำงานบน Nano 3 (ซ้าย) และเป็นโคลน Maple Mini (ขวา)

ฉันลอง. นี่คือการสนับสนุนร่าง Nano และเมเปิ้ลมินิ

Your thread title is about Adafruit_SSD1306

I updated my copy via the Library Manager and examples worked first time on a Nucleo-F103
Both with an OLED I2C interface and OLED SPI interface.

I can dig out a Maple Mini if necessary. I really do not feel like installing unknown libraries. The Library Manager only knows Adafruit_MAX31856. It does not know LRDuinoGFX

I used the STM Core from ST Microelectronics. I could even install the Maple Core if necessary.

David.

david_prentice:
Your thread title is about Adafruit_SSD1306

I updated my copy via the Library Manager and examples worked first time on a Nucleo-F103
Both with an OLED I2C interface and OLED SPI interface.

I can dig out a Maple Mini if necessary. I really do not feel like installing unknown libraries. The Library Manager only knows Adafruit_MAX31856. It does not know LRDuinoGFX

I used the STM Core from ST Microelectronics. I could even install the Maple Core if necessary.

David.

thankyou david_prentice

my attach file

Thanks for the local header file. (LRDuinoGFX.h)

I had to install several libraries. Fortunately they were all available through the Library Manager.
I also had to install the Maple Core

The “code” that was pasted in #0 was seriously broken.
Fortunately your PasteBin link contained the code.

Yes, the sketch built for a Maple Mini with Roger’s Maple Core using your code from the PasteBin.

Using library Adafruit_SSD1306 at version 1.1.2 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_SSD1306 
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\stm32duino\hardware\STM32F1\2018.5.11\libraries\SPI 
Using library Adafruit_GFX_Library at version 1.2.3 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_GFX_Library 
Using library Adafruit_MAX31856_library at version 1.0.1 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_MAX31856_library 
Using library Adafruit_Unified_Sensor at version 1.0.2 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Unified_Sensor 
Using library Adafruit_ADXL345 at version 1.0.0 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_ADXL345 
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\stm32duino\hardware\STM32F1\2018.5.11\libraries\Wire 
Sketch uses 48528 bytes (43%) of program storage space. Maximum is 110592 bytes.

I have no idea whether it works. I do not have your hardware.

Incidentally, it would not build with the ST Core. I had to change your Adafruit_MAX31856 object name from max to max56. Seriously, max is a very BAD name.
The ST Core did not like INPUT_ANALOG. I must investigate.

Porting a large-ish program from one target to another is fairly complex.
I suggest that you split into smaller tasks. e.g. test Adafruit_SSD1306 examples. test multiple objects.
Likewise, you test all your other libraries.

If you request help again, please can you make sure that you attach the necessary source files.
A bad “paste” in a CODE window is unwise ™.

David.

david_prentice:
Thanks for the local header file. (LRDuinoGFX.h)

I had to install several libraries. Fortunately they were all available through the Library Manager.
I also had to install the Maple Core

The "code" that was pasted in #0 was seriously broken.
Fortunately your PasteBin link contained the code.

Yes, the sketch built for a Maple Mini with Roger's Maple Core using your code from the PasteBin.

Using library Adafruit_SSD1306 at version 1.1.2 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_SSD1306 

Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\stm32duino\hardware\STM32F1\2018.5.11\libraries\SPI
Using library Adafruit_GFX_Library at version 1.2.3 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_GFX_Library
Using library Adafruit_MAX31856_library at version 1.0.1 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_MAX31856_library
Using library Adafruit_Unified_Sensor at version 1.0.2 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Unified_Sensor
Using library Adafruit_ADXL345 at version 1.0.0 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_ADXL345
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\stm32duino\hardware\STM32F1\2018.5.11\libraries\Wire
Sketch uses 48528 bytes (43%) of program storage space. Maximum is 110592 bytes.

I have no idea whether it works. I do not have your hardware.

Incidentally, it would not build with the ST Core. I had to change your Adafruit_MAX31856 object name from max to max56. Seriously, max is a very BAD name.
The ST Core did not like INPUT_ANALOG. I must investigate. 

Porting a large-ish program from one target to another is fairly complex.
I suggest that you split into smaller tasks. e.g. test Adafruit_SSD1306 examples. test multiple objects.
Likewise, you test all your other libraries.

If you request help again, please can you make sure that you attach the necessary source files.
A bad "paste" in a CODE window is unwise (tm).

David.

I did not find the mistake. I confirm the hardware is correct. I do not know how to solve this problem.

i attach file small code test adafruit_ssd1306

Go on. I spent some time on your behalf.

It is only fair that you put in some effort. e.g. run the adafruit_ssd1306 library examples.

Apply some common sense to debugging. e.g. display Sensor values on Serial Terminal.
First off, you want the OLED to work.

David.