[solved] IDE for freeduino that works offline?

Hi there,

What IDE would you recommend for a freeduino (the version with the mini USB)? I tried to use the Arduino IDE 1.5.5 and 1.0.5. I also tried to use oder version (0022; 0023; 1.0), but none of them could upload the program (the blink program) properly. I connect the board with my notebook via USB. COM is correctly set (COM 6). Also I manually reinstalled the USB driver. There’s a bootloader (I reset the board and LED 13 blinked). These are the errors thrown by each IDEs:
Arduino IDE 1.5.5.: “avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00”;
Arduino IDE 1.0.5: doesn’t throw any error messages. But the upload is stuck, meaning it doesn’t proceed after uploading approx. 90%
The older version: “avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51”

I checked the errors but none of the solution mentioned can’t be applied to freeduino. I don’t think there’s something wrong with the freeduino though because I’m successfully upload a programm with “plumb” (got it from concurrency.cc). But the plumb IDE works only if you have internet access. So I’m searching for an IDE for the freeduino that works offline too. Any help is much appreciated.

I’m running win7; 32bit; Lenovo ThinkPad X220; The freeduino board looks like this:

Regards.?
·
EDIT: Now the IDE 1.0.5 throws this error: “avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00”

Nevermind. I solved this. For those who encounter the same problem: You can use the Ardunio IDe 1.0.5. But the freeduino is not an equivalent to the "Arduino Uno", but the "Arduino Duemilanowe w/ Atmega 328". Therefore you have to go to "Tools"-> "Arduino Duemilanowe w/ Atmega 328". Then upload and it should work. Spent more than 4 hours to figure that out. YAY.

Rallepralle Sorry you had so much trouble finding your problem. But I am glad you stuck with it and came up with the solution. And then I am happy you took the time to come back and explain you had to do. I read your message and it gave me the answer to my problem also. Thank you very much for your time and effort! 4312