[SOLVED] Multiple Libraries were found.

Hello everyone! First post on this forum, but before anyone yells at me, I have went through every article I could find on here as well as google trying to find any answers.

Heres the problem:

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

/var/folders/77/8vmw7hgn2vs1tsyqmq5p2gf00000gn/T//ccM3hOWg.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `main':
/Users/blur/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.2/cores/arduino/main.cpp:43: undefined reference to `setup'
/Users/blur/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.2/cores/arduino/main.cpp:46: undefined reference to `loop'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Multiple libraries were found for "memorysaver.h"
 Used: /Users/blur/Documents/Arduino/libraries/UTFT
Multiple libraries were found for "URTouchCD.h"
 Used: /Users/blur/Documents/Arduino/libraries/URTouch
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I have double checked my board. IDE is up to date, as far as I'm aware. I completely removed everyone Arduino related on my mac and reinstalled it, got it to compile once. Once I tried to do anything else after that it threw this error. If I could use another library or what not, I'm okay with that.

Once again I'm still fairly new to Arduino LCDs and I'm just trying to get the IDE to behave correctly so I can get this display to work! TIA

(deleted)

I am such a dweeb. I had my head wrapped around the multiple library error that I didn't even recognize the setup and loop error. I was trying to test the code with as minimal junk in there as possible. Didn't realize that setup and loop are fairly important things. Thank you! Once I put in the void setup and void loop everything started working correctly.

The "Multiple libraries found for" message is just some helpful information the Arduino IDE provides. Generally, you can safely ignore the "Multiple libraries found for" messages. The only time you need to pay attention to it is when the Arduino IDE picked a different library than the one you had intended.

In this case, the "Multiple libraries found for" messages are actually not helpful at all because there is a bug in Arduino IDE 1.8.10 that causes it to display "Multiple libraries found for" messages even when there were no multiple libraries. You'll know the legitimate "Multiple libraries found for" messages because they'll show the path to a library that was not used. The false "Multiple libraries found for" messages only show the path to the library that was used. That bug will be fixed in the Arduino IDE 1.8.11 release scheduled for Monday.