[SOLVED] Problem erasing a program

Hi. I loaded a program in my Arduino Micro which makes it act like a keyboard (when I plug it to my PC it recognizes the device as a keyboard). I want to erase it now, but I don't know how because I don't know how to tell my PC that this thing is an Arduino and not a keyboard. Any ideas?

Have you looked at this Page, which was the first one DuckDuckGo found when I searched for arduino micro keyboard upload

For the future, write your keyboard programs so that the Micro does not enter keyboard mode at the very start.

...R

What a shame :frowning: . Thanks dude.

PlacaFromHell:

Does that mean "problem solved" ?

...R

Not realy, a friend have an idea and I want to write it here if it works.

Just did an AVRdude copying the text of a program that I loaded to another Arduino and paying attention to the device manager to see when the thing is bootloading. Something like that:

C:\Users\Franco\Desktop\PASTAVASE\HERRAMIENTAS\arduino-1.8.5\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avrdude -CC:\Users\Franco\Desktop\PASTAVASE\HERRAMIENTAS\arduino-1.8.5\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -PCOM12 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:C:\Users\Franco\Desktop\avrdude-5.11-Patch7610-win32\Soarer_WYSEverter_v1.30_atmega32u4.hex.hex:i

PlacaFromHell:

You just need to build a safe guard. I use a pin, configured with INPUT_PULLUP. I will only send keyboad or mouse commands if reading that pin results in LOW; so I need to short it actively .