[SOLVED] Recent personal forum posts and topics you started.

Hello all,

I have been using the forum for about a week or two. I enjoy helping people with their questions.

A few times I had looked for recent posts by me because I wanted to add to or edit my reply.
Also, I wanted to find a post I made to share my solution in case it would help others.

Even using the search function with vague and even very specific results turned up nothing.

Still haven't found a way to access any kind of history other than unread and updated topics. The problem arises when nobody makes a reply and it doesn't show up there.

If anyone knows of a way to find recent/past posts please share. I really hope i'm not just blind and totally missed it.

Thanks

Here's how you can find your previous posts:

• Hover the mouse pointer over your avatar in the top right corner of any arduino.cc page.
  • Click "Profile".
  • Click "Forum Settings > Edit".
  • Click "Show Posts".

pert:
Here's how you can find your previous posts:

• Hover the mouse pointer over your avatar in the top right corner of any arduino.cc page.
  • Click "Profile".
  • Click "Forum Settings > Edit".
  • Click "Show Posts".

That was fast!!! Definitely less than 5 min because I have to wait that long to post still...

Literally just found that and came to edit XD.
Thanks! I really wish it was in the hover menu though...

Yeah, it's definitely not the most obvious path to this important page. Many others have had trouble finding it.

pert:
Yeah, it's definitely not the most obvious path to this important page. Many others have had trouble finding it.

I want to also add this:

If you hover over "profile info"
go down and hover over "show posts"
you can sort between "messages", "topics", "unwatched topics", and "attachments"

I make a point of bookmarking all Topics that I start and any other ones that I think it will be useful to refer to in future.

...R