[Solved] Replacing my Nano with the Duemilanove?

Hey folks,

So I've been working on a project for a while that used pins D2-D11 on the Nano and I speculate that I'm going to swap out the Nano for the Duemilanove before I'm done with the project (some rumor I heard about audio file storage with the Duemilanove?). Anyway, I noticed the Nano has pins D2-12 but the Duemilanove has D2-9 and then PWM0-3...I know what PWM is but will these PWM pins work as Digital pins as well?

Thanks ahead of time, hopefully my question is not too confusing :slight_smile:

The Due is not the same as a Duemilanove.
You may wish to change your thread title.

AWOL:
The Due is not the same as a Duemilanove.
You may wish to change your thread title.

Thanks, I always thought it was just shorthand. Luckily, the title is correct and I've now edited the post body :slight_smile:

Yes, your question is too confusing, which Dueminalove you have has only D2-9 and then PWM0-3?

you can see that it have D0 to D13

BillHo:
Yes, your question is too confusing, which Dueminalove you have has only D2-9 and then PWM0-3?

you can see that it have D0 to D13

Wow that’s embarrassing…I even looked at your picture TWICE before seeing the '1’s as a tens digit. I thought those were arrows >.<

On the nano they are horizontal, so it didn’t even occur to me that the notation would be stacked vertically!! Well I definitely have no questions now. Thank you for your responses everyone.

MrSenseOfReason:
Wow that’s embarrassing…I even looked at your picture TWICE before seeing the '1’s as a tens digit. I thought those were arrows >.<

Happens to the best of us.