Some basic 433 MHz module Q's for hobbists

As an hobbist, i have some experience with 433 MHz receiver. finally i have had some problems and think it will be useful to aşk some basic questions about it.my questions are based Upon on RF syatem belonging to an omnidirectional robot working with 433 transmitter and receiver.

1- is it possible to give outsource energy to 433 MHz receiver while it connects to Arduino? (Like servo motor) if yes,will it be more effective?

2-in a standard house room will it be possible to provide % 100 relability and efficiency for 433mhz system without having any Signal cut or latency,? in that room will it work like nrf24l01?

3 - 433 MHz system latency about 1-2 seconds can be based on "mistakes" belonging to embedded software?(consider that what you write is being compiled by Arduino İDE)

4-some 433 mhz tr&r. are being sold with their antennas.r they more efficienct? Some antennas are seperately for sale as a product.while soldering is there anything very sensitive that we have to care about very much?

5- do you have a reconmendation about adding capacitors on 433 MHz transmitter? Years ago there is an answer about it in forums but i wonder if there occurs any new solid experience.

6- İ want to have an idea about an efficiency of system from experienced users:

From my room i want to control a robot in another place Via web page with keyboard Arrow keys.

İn the robot's room, there is keyboard-arduino ethernet module-arduino UNO and 433 MHz transmitter as a base station (and robot with 433 MHz receiver as well for controlling subject)

Can we have a solid prototypical system from that construction?

Sorry i know there are lots of questions.but i think it will be useful article for the hobbists because 433mhz module system is the easiest for the amateurs.others are not east to deal with.

Thanks for help.

If your writing an article then you do need to make clear exactly which modules you are referring to.

There are quite a lot of different 433Mhz modules ....................................

And to date I dont think anyone has come up with a system that is 100% reliable, you do need to start with the assumption that radio module communication will fail, so you have to mitigate that.

Sorry Here is the 433 mhZ module that i am using:

https://www.google.com/search?q=433mhz+transmitter+and+receiver&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwif5MzymKbpAhWG1aYKHbDFDLkQ_AUoAnoECA4QAg&biw=360&bih=592&dpr=2#imgrc=f596uHfUFm1lnM

Hmmm.

Seems you are - obliquely - referring to one of these:

@dx.com

This is a superregenerative receiver, relatively poor performance and prone to causing interference to other receivers as well as being susceptible,

The preferred version is the superheterodyne version, a typical but not exhaustive example:

@Aliexpress

mekanikchi:
1- is it possible to give outsource energy to 433 MHz receiver while it connects to Arduino? (Like servo motor) if yes,will it be more effective?

Sorry, that is gobbledegook!

mekanikchi:
2-in a standard house room will it be possible to provide % 100 reliability and efficiency for 433mhz system without having any Signal cut or latency,? in that room will it work like nrf24l01?

No. The NRF24L01 is designed to be reliable, but latency is never guaranteed.

mekanikchi:
3 - 433 MHz system latency about 1-2 seconds can be based on "mistakes" belonging to embedded software?(consider that what you write is being compiled by Arduino İDE)

Latency has nothing to do with the IDE if the software is correct.

mekanikchi:
4-some 433 mhz tr&r. are being sold with their antennas.r they more efficienct? Some antennas are seperately for sale as a product.while soldering is there anything very sensitive that we have to care about very much?

The little "spring" antennae are not going to be as efficient as a full quarter wave with a counterpoise.

mekanikchi:
5- do you have a recommendation about adding capacitors on 433 MHz transmitter? Years ago there is an answer about it in forums but i wonder if there occurs any new solid experience.

Sounds like nonsense. Please quote your source if you want a meaningful answer.

mekanikchi:
6- I want to have an idea about an efficiency of system from experienced users:

It would work - with limitations. Never totally reliable but adequate for most hobby purposes. :roll_eyes:

mekanikchi:

No difference how you power it, so long as you power it with the right voltage and enough current sourcing ability. Common the grounds.

How you position the antenna and other wires into the unit will have big effects on the antenna performance.

2-in a standard house room will it be possible to provide % 100 relability and efficiency for 433mhz system without having any Signal cut or latency,? in that room will it work like nrf24l01?

Depends where all the metal is. RF won't pass through metal barrier, so reinforced concrete is usually strongly blocking due to all the rebar. Most houses shouldn't have this problem.

What is efficiency in this context? (Why have you switched to millihertz?)

The use of foil backed plaster board is not uncommon in modern buildings.