Some question about the board

Good evening, I’m new, I have a weather station that I would like to expand: I would like to add sensors managed by arduino, in particular by the MKR1010 wifi board that would allow me to upload data on the internet, on my site. The sensors I would like to use are the following:
-DS18B20-> Which, inserted inside a solar screen, measures the temperature at a height close to the ground. Datasheet DS18B20From the datasheet it seems to me that Vn is between 2.6 and 3.6V with In of 1.3mA
-MLX90614-> IR temperature sensor that pointed towards the sky allows to understand the presence or absence of clouds Datasheet MLX90614 There are several versions with 3 or 5V power supply. I would choose the 3V one which is identified with the letter B. In should be 1-1.5mA
-HC-SR04-> Ultrasonic sensor that allows you to measure the distance to an object, in my case I would use it to measure the height of the snow cover in winter. Datasheet HC-SR04 the power supply is 5V, while In = 15mA.
-AS3935 → Sensor that allows to identify the distance of possible lightning discharges.
Datasheet AS3935 the power supply should be 5V while the In should be 50mA.

Now I have some questions: First I would ask you to check if the voltage and current which i take from the datasheets are correct. Then I saw that the MKR1010 wifi works at 3.3V, but it has a pin with a 5V output to power the sensors, but I didn’t find the maximum current value that can i take from that PIN and the maximum current that supplies 3.3V. Simply i want to know if I can connect all the sensors counting that some need 5V power. Finally, I did not understand how the Lipo charging circuit works. I understood that I can put a 3.7V Lipo that will be recharged until the board is powered at 5V, so I could for example use a photovoltaic panel with a regulator that stabilizes at 5V to charge the battery and power the arduino during the day then during the night or during cloudy days i have to use the battery to power the arduino. It’s correct? Thanks for your attention and sorry for the bad english, Stefano

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.