Sony ATtiny IR remote

Hello. I have an old Sony receiver which can be remotely controlled. Unfortunately original remote is lost. I decided to make new one using arduino. I tested my theory on breadboard with full fledged arduino and it works. But i want to make compact, portable, 3V CR2032 battery powered remote now. I decided to go with attiny because of its size and potential lower energy consumption. I made schematic of how it should work. Because im not best with electronics i would like ask someone more experienced to take a look at it and tell me if its not a complete nonsense and if it will function... my biggest fear lies in boot loading and uploading to attiny, in top part of schematic are pads which will serve for uploading to attiny from full fledged arduino.

will it work? thanks

https://imgur.com/NUcfjvd

You need an ATtiny85 programmer (like this one: ATMega328/ATtiny85 Programmer

If you don't have a programmer you can google how to program an attiny85 with an arduino uno: Programming ATtiny85 with Arudino UNO

I tested my theory on breadboard with full fledged arduino and it works

will it work?

Which is it (I have tested it and it works) or (I don't know if it will work)

my biggest fear lies in boot loading and uploading to attiny, in top part of schematic are pads which will serve for uploading to attiny from full fledged arduino.

I have no idea what that is. There are no pins on an arduino with those labels.

Because im not best with electronics

I have no electronics experience and no clue how to program an ATTINY85 with and arduino

I tested my theory on breadboard with full fledged arduino and it works

Silly question, but why didn't you test programming the attiny85 when you were testing the remote with the arduino UNO ?

im also looking for that for my led tv i home i found this year black friday deals .

Silly question, but why didn't you test programming the attiny85 when you were testing the remote with the arduino UNO ?