Soundboard that can play more than one sound

I am trying to get a soundboard that can play more than one sound at once. Currently, I am using Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board + 2x2W Amp - WAV/OGG Trigger - 2MB : ID 2210 : $24.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits and would like to use something similar. All I need is for it to be able to play more than one preloaded sound simultaneously. Any soundboard suggestions would be much appreciated.

Ozymandeus:
I am trying to get a soundboard that can play more than one sound at once. Currently, I am using Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board + 2x2W Amp - WAV/OGG Trigger - 2MB : ID 2210 : $24.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits and would like to use something similar. All I need is for it to be able to play more than one preloaded sound simultaneously. Any soundboard suggestions would be much appreciated.

To quote the description of the board you linked to: "The sound board is designed to be simple: it does not have polyphonic ability".

You need a different board.

Paul

Simultaneously is impossible with any audio shield that I know of. They aren't programmed to do that and you don't have access to the firmware programed-into the chip.

You could use two audio shields and make a little passive mixer with a couple of resistors or an active mixer with an op-amp. (Analog mixers are built-around summing amplifiers.)

Or you could go "back to the drawing board" and use a Raspberry Pi or something like that. Mixing digitally is straightforward (as long as you can get to the audio stream). You simply sum the audio streams sample-by-sample. And, usually you scale-down to avoid clipping so it's more averaging than summing.