Sounds Classification Application

Hi, I am currently working on a sounds classification application using Arduino.

My project records and saves the sound into sd card and need to send to PC

I have successfully made the recording part now but i am having trouble sending wav file to PC

as long as wirelessly send the data and save it in the PC.

I have searched 1) Wifi Shield (HTTP communication) 2)Xbee file transfer 3) Bluetooth module

I am not sure 1) can do upload the file from SD card and save it in the computer automatically… and seems very hard to achieve

and

1. Trying to find weather Xbee able to transfer the wave file

I will really appreciate if any suggestion or anyone did similar project please help me!

I am not sure 1) can do upload the file from SD card and save it in the computer automatically

You can read the contents of the file, and send the data using any of the technologies you listed. You WILL have to write some code on the server side to read the data from the serial port or from the client, and save it to a file on the PC. That part will not happen automatically.

2) Trying to find weather Xbee able to transfer the wave file

Of course it can. The XBee can send bytes from any source, and receive them from another XBee. What the PC or Arduino that is connected to the other XBee does with that data is up to you.

PaulS: You can read the contents of the file, and send the data using any of the technologies you listed. You WILL have to write some code on the server side to read the data from the serial port or from the client, and save it to a file on the PC. That part will not happen automatically. Of course it can. The XBee can send bytes from any source, and receive them from another XBee. What the PC or Arduino that is connected to the other XBee does with that data is up to you.

Thank you for your answer ! One more thing is I am wondering for the code for the saving the wifi shield Does the code is html code? or do you have any suggestion where i can learn about it? like sample code? Again Really appreciate your answer.

Does the code is html code?

No. You can transfer any arbitrary information you like.

do you have any suggestion where i can learn about it? like sample code?

Just look at the examples that come with the library that drives your wi-fi shield.

After your help, i have searched some sample codes,

You WILL have to write some code on the server side to read the data from the serial port or from the client, and save it to a file on the PC

Is this something like shown in the video i found here ?

"Web Services Part 13 - How to Upload a file to a RESTful Web Service" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr01OEk6FfM

Thanks in advance anyone replying here