SparkFun 9DOF Sensor Stick

few days ago i bought this https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10724 9DOF Sensor Stick and i Can not make it work...
please help :slight_smile:

You have to read the datasheets.

Plug the Vcc into 3.3v, the Ground into Ground. You have to plug the SCL and SDA into the correct pins on your arduino which are detailed on the table below

Board I2C / TWI pins
Uno, Ethernet A4 (SDA), A5 (SCL)
Mega2560 20 (SDA), 21 (SCL)
Leonardo 2 (SDA), 3 (SCL)
Due 20 (SDA), 21 (SCL), SDA1, SCL1

Code to make it work can be found at IMU9DOF_Logger/IMU9DOF_Logger.ino at master ยท OpenInstrumentation/IMU9DOF_Logger ยท GitHub

You might need 4.7k ohm pullup resistors but don't use them unless it doesn't work. They are probably included on the PCB.

@jakelwilkinson,
I see you got yours working. You entered an 8 instead of "B" for your Z-axis resolution value ?
Do you know about the RATE CODE on the last page of the ADXL345 datasheet to set the sample rate ?

Before I attempt to work with any new I2C device I first run a simple I2C 'address scanner' sketch, to see if the device responds at all and to which addresses it responds to. I think the arduino playground contains such a test sketch. That has saved me a lot of time when first checking out new I2C devices.

Lefty

thank you all :slight_smile: