Sparkfun Free Day is Back

I keep getting logged out too.

Me too!

That is not encouraging. I have not even been able to see if I have ever successfully logged in. I saw the login page appear maybe twice but have not seen it since (~20min).

I was on the way to work and got logged in on my iPad and to the decision screen but got stuck there. Now from work sparkfun won’t even load. www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com says they are dead.

Thanks. I have to bookmark that site for the future.

Edit: As of 12:31pm (1hr 31min after start) I just got to answer my first quiz question… It also seems to be holding my login and quiz answers through timeouts and such.

I got to the 2nd question finally, but it didn’t take the awsner of the first question.

Yeah it registered question 2!

Weird. Mine got 1 and 2, but now I am timing out to see how I did on 3 (and get my fourth).

heh dance my pretties DANCE for the sparkfun trinket :wink:

Do you have to get through all 10 to finish, or can you just take what little you get and run with it?

I think you can awsner what you want. If you miss one you lose $3. I am on my third question trying to submit.

I reckon Sparkfun depend on their servers not being able to cope on their give-away days… :wink:

Doesn’t appear to work any better then last year. I early on decided not to pay play to see the same movie twice.

Lefty

All the “preparing for the big day” they were doing was removing servers.

Oh well. I’m getting paid to hammer on their servers. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got to the take the quiz or lump sum page. I selected the lump sum and it sent me to the quiz page :o

They’re done!

I only got through two questions (I skipped the second because I didn’t have enough time and wasn’t 100% sure of the answer), and when I had submitted my answer for the third question, Free Day was over! (“Pencils down!”)

I’m glad that I got my $10, though!

EDIT:Kind of a good thing, too, because I need to get back to work!!!

Well that was disappointing, wasn’t even able to answer one question. Oh well, back to RobotShop for me!

I couldn’t even get to the quiz. booooo.

I got 3 of 3. Kindof shocked by how quick it went from not a ton to all done… Especially since I could not even get to question 4, but 3 of 3 is better than nothing. Woohoo Free Day!

GRRRRR. I correctly answered the question I got. Next 30 minutes I tried to submit it. Then, ‘Well that’s a bummer :frowning: You didn’t qualify for any free money this time around.’

But, as one said, ‘I can’t blame them for not giving me free stuff’

I got $40! I was just submitting the next question and it ended, darn!

[edit]

Nvm. Doublet is probably correct about the discrepancy in numbers.