SparkFun Joystick

I want to get one of THESE(With the actual joystick, too, of course!), but I don't know exactally how to hook it up exactally... I can't tell from the traces... I assume that is is going to be similar to just wiring a regurlar button and pots...

The button is my issue point... This joystick had a button, or "selector".

@cr0sh: I know how to hook up a button, but I don't know how the traces on the pcb run... Like do I need the resistor? Is the button signal already connected to anythign via the pcb?

But in the button library, you are supposed to conenct the signal to one side of the button, a 10k resistor between signal and ground, and 5v on the other side of the button... How can I do that here?

How do I enable the internal pull-up? Also, could I leave it disabled, and just add an external one?

Also, can I modify the PCB on BatchPCB (The people that make them for sparkfun.) to work with the Arduino, as in thange the button wiring and add a resistor? If so, where can I find the source files, and what program is best (For a noob.) to use?

@Richard: So basically your saying I look like an @$$ because the answer is in my face and instead I ask for the answer? Sometimes It's just that you guys explain it in easier terms... And thanks for the help!

@Richard: AAH! I got it now... Basically I'm loosing my credibility as a "Good Poster"... So when people see "Thread By: Jeremy1998", they'll go "UHGGG!" and ignore it?

Anyways, do you know where I can find the files mentioned above?

I quote my earlier post:

Also, can I modify the PCB on BatchPCB (The people that make them for sparkfun.) to work with the Arduino, as in thange the button wiring and add a resistor? If so, where can I find the source files, and what program is best (For a noob.) to use?

I dont know it the original files are there.. Why you dont just add the resistor to the sparkfun pcb and its done?

What?

I want to modify it for arduino use... That way you can just hook the wires... no external pull up or anything... Just 5V and GND, and the 2 analogs for the pots, and one digital for the button... You wouldn't have to activate the pull up, or add an external pull up... Just hook up the wires and off you go!

@Rickard: I know that... It would just be cool to do... :P

BatchPcb doesn’t modify pcb designs, they just produce and sell them.
You’ll need to learn to use a pcb editing software; I like to use Eagle. (and it’s the most likely file type you will find)

Be warned; the learning curve I think is a little steep.
[edit]Whoops I got beaten to the answer[/edit]

Also, can I modify the PCB on BatchPCB (The people that make them for sparkfun.)

Sparkfun own BatchPCB... BatchPCB do not make things for sparkfun.

Mowcius