sparkfun LCD color shield

Hello,

I’m trying to use the testPattern program in Example Arduino Library (Sparkfun) from Peter,

and I have the following errors after compilation (using Arduino Uno and LCD color shield Phillips ?)

LCD_driver.c:27:23: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
LCD_driver.c: In function ‘ioinit’:
LCD_driver.c:304: error: ‘INPUT’ undeclared (first use in this function)
LCD_driver.c:304: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
LCD_driver.c:304: error: for each function it appears in.)
LCD_driver.c:309: error: ‘HIGH’ undeclared (first use in this function)
LCD_driver.c:317: error: ‘OUTPUT’ undeclared (first use in this function)
:

Thanks for assistance

Didier

After changed LProgram.h to Arduino.h in LCD_driver , I have these errors

In file included from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:213,
from LCD_driver.c:27:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/variants/standard/pins_arduino.h:43: error: expected identifier or ‘(’ before numeric constant

???

thanks

?????

thanks

It's really hard to fix code that is still a secret... Did you read (Yes Actually Read) the information presented in the "Sticky Notes" at the top of this section?. (Note the Single question mark?, Only one is required) The Notes are for your benefit... and the error you posted indicates that you were a little less than attentive when you made your attempt at using the code you are trying to use.

error: expected identifier or '(' before numeric constant

This is telling you that you have some missing elements... Without the actual sketch you are trying to use anything else is conjecture.

Doc

Hi,

I have a solution by using the library of Tom Carpenter (gLCD at https://github.com/TCWORLD/gLCD-library) the only that works with my configuration (Arduino Uno, IDE 1.0.5, LCD Color Shield Sparkfun Phillips driver PHILLIPS_0),

Many thanks Tom

VERCORS99