Specifications of a DC Motor

Hi, I would like to ask if anybody knows the DT25-370/9V11500-75K and its specifications. I've attached the paper on the side of the DC motor.

Easy enough to find on google

Simply enter "DT25-370/9V11500-75K" in your google search bar, I got 33 hits the first try, sources, and all types of data for similar and like units.

CrossRoads:
Easy enough to find on google
DOIT GM25 370 przekładnia silnikowa z czujnik halla metalowy motoreduktor i moduł pomiaru prędkości dla zabawki zdalnie sterowane DIY inteligentne podwozie zbiornika|motor with|motor motorrc module - AliExpress

Hi, I looked at the link that you gave me. I am still a newbie when it comes to hardware stuffs that's why I cannot read the specification list without getting confused.
Can I use 2 - DT25-370/9V11500-75K with a L293D motor shield without the motor shield breaking? If not, what can I use?

Motor stall current 4.5A. L293D maximum current 1A. What do you think?

Steve

Checkout MOSFET based motor drivers, not darlington based ones. For instance Pololu have a good range.

MarkT:
Checkout MOSFET based motor drivers, not darlington based ones. For instance Pololu have a good range.

Thanks for the recommendation.
I just want to be clear before doing any mistakes. Can I use a dc motor with a stepper motor driver and vice versa?

No, use a stepper driver for a stepper motor, and a motor driver with a DC motor. Completely different beasts.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.