SPI.h for using MFRC522.h trouble

Hi, everyone. I have some trouble for SPI.h library. I want to use MFRC522 sensor for Arduino , so I download the MFRC522.h library. But when I verify the code, it has error compiling for IDE 1.5.7 like this.

C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp: In member function 'void MFRC522::PCD_WriteRegister(byte, byte)': C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:41:6: error: 'class SPIClass' has no member named 'beginTransaction' SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(SPI_CLOCK_DIV4, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0)); // Set the settings to work with SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:41:70: error: 'SPISettings' was not declared in this scope SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(SPI_CLOCK_DIV4, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0)); // Set the settings to work with SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:46:6: error: 'class SPIClass' has no member named 'endTransaction' SPI.endTransaction(); // Stop using the SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp: In member function 'void MFRC522::PCD_WriteRegister(byte, byte, byte*)': C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:57:6: error: 'class SPIClass' has no member named 'beginTransaction' SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(SPI_CLOCK_DIV4, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0)); // Set the settings to work with SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:57:70: error: 'SPISettings' was not declared in this scope SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(SPI_CLOCK_DIV4, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0)); // Set the settings to work with SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:64:6: error: 'class SPIClass' has no member named 'endTransaction' SPI.endTransaction(); // Stop using the SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp: In member function 'byte MFRC522::PCD_ReadRegister(byte)': C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:74:6: error: 'class SPIClass' has no member named 'beginTransaction' SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(SPI_CLOCK_DIV4, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0)); // Set the settings to work with SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:74:70: error: 'SPISettings' was not declared in this scope SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(SPI_CLOCK_DIV4, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0)); // Set the settings to work with SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:79:6: error: 'class SPIClass' has no member named 'endTransaction' SPI.endTransaction(); // Stop using the SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp: In member function 'void MFRC522::PCD_ReadRegister(byte, byte, byte*, byte)': C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:98:6: error: 'class SPIClass' has no member named 'beginTransaction' SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(SPI_CLOCK_DIV4, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0)); // Set the settings to work with SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:98:70: error: 'SPISettings' was not declared in this scope SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(SPI_CLOCK_DIV4, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0)); // Set the settings to work with SPI bus ^ C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522\MFRC522.cpp:121:6: error: 'class SPIClass' has no member named 'endTransaction' SPI.endTransaction(); // Stop using the SPI bus ^

And I googling a long time , it seems like the SPI.h library is so old , so I use the IDE 1.6.4 . But it still error.

avr-gcc: error: C:\Users\Benny\AppData\Local\Temp\build3150746114542486784.tmp/core.a: No such file or directory Multiple libraries were found for "MFRC522.h" Used: C:\Users\Benny\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MFRC522 Not used: C:\Users\Benny\Desktop\柏鈞\arduino\arduino-1.6.4\libraries\MFRC522 編譯時發生錯誤

It look like it can't find the library , but it told that find multiple libraries. I'm no idea for this problem , can someone help me?

so I download the MFRC522.h library.

From WalMart? Which aisle?

It look like it can't find the library

Nonsense. It clearly says it found not one but two copies of the library.

User downloaded libraries do NOT go in the core library folder.

Hi,PaulS,
I download the library form https://www.hackster.io/smerkousdavid/linkit-one-wireless-rfid-reader-a1d12e

It find two library is right , but I think it is not the trouble for this project.
And when I use the IDE 1.6.7 , It can work.It’s so confused.