SPI puzzle: One TFT screen, two nRF24L01 transceivers

I've built a basic temp/humidity gauge that shows the output on a small TFT color screen. Now I'd like to change it to a wireless configuration, so the DHT-22 is outside my window and the TFT color screen is indoors. Found a couple of inexpensive nRF24L01 transceivers online, and looked through through related Arduino libraries. What I'm finding is that the transceivers and the TFT display are all SPI devices, so I need to set this up as a master & multiple slaves configuration.

While I've seen the schematic of such an arrangement, I haven't seen any code examples. In theory I'd make the indoor transceiver the master, and the slaves would be the TFT display and the outdoor transceiver. If anyone can point me toward example code I could follow, it would help me a lot.

Thanks! Tom

I suppose the more immediate question is how one determines which should be the master and what should be the slaves when managing multiple devices that all use SPI. Any ideas?

Hi tlharv

Can you post a block diagram of how you want to locate and connect the various devices and Arduino(s), ignoring SPI master vs slave issue for the moment. A photo of a hand drawn diagram is fine.

And can you post a link to the specific nRF24L01 transceivers you plan to use.

How do you plan to power the devices?

how one determines which should be the master and what should be the slaves when managing multiple devices that all use SPI

Displays, ensors etc are usually only capable of acting as SPI slaves, so typically you have an Arduino as master to a number of slaves.

Regards

Ray