SPI SetDataMode Documentation sugestion.

I have been using the arduino for a long time but this is the first time I have tried the SPI library. The command is very powerful but I have an issue with the SetDataMode documentation. The explination of SPI_Mode(0123) in the main SPI Library page is good.

" The SPI standard is loose and each device implements it a little differently. This means you have to pay special attention to the device's datasheet when writing your code. Generally speaking, there are three modes of transmission. These modes control whether data is shifted in and out on the rising or falling edge of the data clock signal (called the clock phase, and whether the clock is idle when high or low (called the clock polarity). The three modes combine polarity and phase. The SPI.setDataMode() function lets you set the mode to control clock polarity and phase according to this table: ..."

But should be moved to the setDataMode() page since that is where the SPI_Mode variable is used. It took me a while to find the table and i found it on someone elses web page before I found it in the documentation.

Also, the SPI_MODEs need to be explained.

Here is the text that can be added to explain:

SPI_MODE0 (leading edge Sample rising, trailing edge Setup falling), SPI_MODE1 (leading edge Setup rising, trailing edge Sample falling), SPI_MODE2 (leading edge Sample falling, trailing edge Setup rising), SPI_MODE3 (leading edge Setup falling, trailing edge Sample rising).

SPI_MODE3 is the default data mode for SPI.begin() with no parameters.

The details of how to determine SPI_MODEs can be found in Serial Peripheral Interface Bus Wikipedia Article.