SPI USB shield issue , and FAT16 issue (ill give karma :) )

So i have a code that writes data to SD card sectors using the spi bus , that part is completed.
but i cant tell where files are or where i should write . can you please recommend me a good and simple FAT16 documentation please.

and the arduino sparkfun USB shield has a library , but it's all filled with classes and structs and i want to write my own code . so can you please recommend me a good documentation for me to understand how that MAX.... chip works and what i need to write for my device for it to be compatible. all i need is a keyb and a mouse

Why reinvent the wheel when you already have one at your disposal? The arduino already has a simple FAT16 library that is relatively easy to pick up and use.

If you go under File::Examples::SD, you have a few sample sketches you can play around with. Or if you want, you can look at the library .h and .cpp files and try to reengineer your own.

As far a documentation, you should be able to find something useful on Google if you ask the right questions.

i wanna write my own lib .
i dont know the questions dude

So i have a code that writes data to SD card sectors using the spi bus

What code?

but i cant tell where files are or where i should write .

What files?

can you please recommend me a good and simple FAT16 documentation please.

Google?

ill give karma :slight_smile:

Karma doesn't have much effect on this site.

ill give karma

Dude, have you lost your mind ? Trying to bribe a Global Moderator with karma ? Where exactly are you from ? (that you don't realize how silly that is )