SPI2 on ICSP pins, possible or not?

Hello

Is possible to connect one device to SPI and another device in the SPI2 as is shown on the http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=132130.0 The same pins of the ICSP?

Are you looking at the second 2x3 ICSP connector that's near the power jack?

That's for programming the 16U2 chip. You can't access that directly from the sketch running on the Due.

You know you can have more than one device on an SPI bus? Some devices don't play well with others though. Depending on what you want to do, you can make your own software SPI on any pin or you can get a little deeper into the system and use one of the other serial ports as SPI. I've only seen this done on a Teensy, but I think the Due is capable of it.

Thank you for your help It is correct, that is what I was trying to do, but if we cant use those pins as SPI why do they sow up on the official site as SPI, and why do thy have them right there, im plain sight? I know that I can connect more than one device on as SPI bus, but if I have more than one, why wouldn't I use it? Looks like I have do digg up some more.

Is it asking too much for someone to have an library for using other pins as SPI ????

You don't understand. That's for programming the "helper" chip that's on the board. It isn't connected to the main chip at all. A library can't access those pins.

I got it, you didnt understand what I was saying. I asked for a library to use digital pins

Sam3x doesn't have any 2nd spi. At least not one you can just use with normal spi.transfer calls. However, you can configure the usarts to behave like spi, so you can just use Serial2, for instance

MorganS: Are you looking at the second 2x3 ICSP connector that's near the power jack?

MorganS:

Yes is that connector, but now i know that i can't use it. If any of you had already a library to use digital pins as spi i would greatly appreciated otherwise im going to use the ss and connect them all to the same spi channel.

Thank you all for your help

"otherwise im going to use the ss and connect them all to the same spi channel." That's how SPI works. Every device connects to SCK, MOSI, MISO, in parallel (either from ICSP header or from D11-12-13), and each slave gets connected to a unique SS pin. If you have 3.3V devices, make sure to buffer them properly. I find cd74HC4050 to work well for 5V to 3.3V, and 74HC125A for buffering 3.3V up to 5V, with SS tied to the OE/ gate. This isolates the 3.3V MISO from the 5V MISO. Be sure to pull the '125 gate OE/ high so it doesn't float low and interfere on MISO when installing a bootloader or similar.

Thank you for your all for your help, its really nice to know that the comunity helps the ones who need it. Hope that later I can do the same