Splitting 5v and ground wires

I am about to bring my circuit out from my breadboard. At this time, a few of the components are sharing the same 5v and ground connections on the breadboard into the Arduino board.

I’m planning to solder the wires such that they split from a wire connected to the 5v pin on the Arduino. In other words, I have one wire connected to the 5v pin, and then solder 3 short wires to the other end of that wire connected to Arduino’s 5v pin. The components will then be soldered to the short wires splitted out from the 5v wire. I’m planning to do the same for the ground wire too. This is a picture to illustrate my plan:

So, in the diagram above, the grey dots represent soldered regions and the circles with a cross in it represent the components. Basically, I’m planning to literally split the connection of the wire by soldering multiple wires to another wire. Would this be a problem? Are there any better ways to approach this problem?

Only one thing concerns me, total current load…

When I connect the different components into the same row on the breadboard which connects to the 5v pin on Arduino, is it actually do the same thing when I split the wires like in the diagram I drew above?

When I have them on the breadboard, all the components seem to work fine. Does this mean the total current load is sufficient if all the components are working?

Then it'll be fine ....

What you have in that diagram is what is known as a star wiring system. This is a good way to wire things up especially with heavy current and analogue inputs.
However most times the simpler chaining wiring is sufficient.