SSD1289 and Arduino UNO R3 Problem

Hello everyone,
I am interested about TFT-LCD in arduino. I have an Arduino UNO R3 and a HY-32D model card with SSD1289 chipset.
I connect TFT LCD to Arduino UNO R3,according to UTFT Library, but i don’t see anything in screen. I see only black screen.
Can you help me ? Thanks…

yuci: Hello everyone, I am interested about TFT-LCD in arduino. I have an Arduino UNO R3 and a HY-32D model card with SSD1289 chipset. I connect TFT LCD to Arduino UNO R3,according to UTFT Library, but i don't see anything in screen. I see only black screen. Can you help me ? Thanks..

It won't power ? what do you mean black screen? it's on but showing nothing ?

i connect this way to arduino : d0-d5 to arduino pin : digital 8 - digital 13 d6-d7 to arduino pin : analog 0 - analog 1 d8-d15 to arduino pin : digital 0 - digital 7 rs - analog 2 wr - analog 3 rd - 3.3V cs - analog 4 reset - analog 5 and after i pulled 3.3 V - GND of TFT-LCD to arduino. and i uploaded to arduino but i can't see anything. Can you give example programme of UTFT Library that calibrated for this pin numbers ?

yuci: i connect this way to arduino : d0-d5 to arduino pin : digital 8 - digital 13 d6-d7 to arduino pin : analog 0 - analog 1 d8-d15 to arduino pin : digital 0 - digital 7 rs - analog 2 wr - analog 3 rd - 3.3V cs - analog 4 reset - analog 5 and after i pulled 3.3 V - GND of TFT-LCD to arduino. and i uploaded to arduino but i can't see anything. Can you give example programme of UTFT Library that calibrated for this pin numbers ?

Your wiring is not right... Take a look at that topic : http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=101029.0

but i'm using arduino uno r3, this person used mega.

yuci: but i'm using arduino uno r3, this person used mega.

What do you mean by that ? use the appropriate pins of Uno... Make any changes needed.. This might help you http://arduino.cc/en/Main/GTFT

thanks for your helpful, but;

i am using UTFT library for tft-lcd this library has got some documents. One of them it called "UTFT_Requirements".And according to this guide,

i like this connected..

Your wiring seems fine... Are you sure it takes power ? I don't see why it won't open at all !!!

Yeah,it powered. i can't understand why it is not working...