SSD1289 display with Arduino Mega 2560

I am new to Arduino, creating my first SSD1289 can be used with the Mega.
I have the Mega, and the SSD1289, but was not able to make them work. I read on one of the forums that you need the ITB02 shield. So I purchased the shield, and I still cannot seem to get any of the examples to work.
I did not know that there are several versions of this shield. The version I have is 2.8.

I tried using the ITB02 library, but I get a message that it is not compatible with the 2560.

I cannot figure out which example to try with the UTFT libraries, I have tried several but so far none have worked.
Can someone point me to the correct example that should work.

thanks,
Dya

SSD1289 is just the controller IC.
Which product did you actually buy?

Thanks for responding, the number on the back of the display is: TFT_320QUT_3941. I purchased from Banggood.com item number 918609, description on their site is 3.2 Inch ssd1289 TFT LCD Display Module Touch Panel For Arduino.

DYA:
Thanks for responding, the number on the back of the display is: TFT_320QUT_3941. I purchased from Banggood.com item number 918609, description on their site is 3.2 Inch ssd1289 TFT LCD Display Module Touch Panel For Arduino.

You don't know how to link to the product page?

You want me to do that too?

I figured out my problem with the display.... The description is incorrect, the display is not and SSD1289. Using the UTFT library I changed the line to ILI9341_16,38,39,40,41. It is working now.