Stacking Shields

Hello,

This is the second time I have posted about this problem, I am trying to be as clear as possible and I appreciate any help. I am using two shields

Wireless SD shield

LCD Keypad Shield

with an Arduino mega 2560. I have already discovered the problem with digital pin 4, being used as the chip select for the SD card and as one of the data pins for the LCD pin. I changed the pin on the LCD shield to another digital pin and changed the the code to
LiquidCrystal lcd(8, 9, 52, 5, 6, 7);
I have looked and have not found anymore interferences, but I could have missed it.

I am unable to write to the sd card at the same time as displaying a message on the LCD. I don't think the problem lies with the XBee, as I am able to receive data from the XBee and display it to the LCD if I do not use the SD card.

When I do have the SD/LCD shields both plugged into the mega the characters on the LCD are incorrect. Instead of "SELECT" it displays "BDLDBD". When I made a custom character, just a plain box, it worked fine. Also, lcd.clear(); does not work. I am really at a loss and would appreciate any help.

If I am missing something or am unclear in a description just tell me.

This is the second time I have posted about this problem ...

I was trying to review the information that I wrote the first time but you seem to have removed the forum thread. Good luck.

Don