Stand alone mode problem

I programmed my pic using arduino uno, then removed the chip and built my own circuit (pic+2caps+crystal+resistors).
When I power my system the code that I uploaded doesn't do its job so I have to reprogram the pic again. However when I use it with a small code such as the blinking LED it does work; every time I turn the power the LED that I set to blink blinks according to the the time I set. Could you please provide some feedback on this. Why the program doesn't stay in the pic when you power the system?
Thanks

I see you've reposted your question in a different section. By crossposting, you are wasting your time and the time of the forum users. Please don't do it again.

On this forum, there is only a very slight possibility that you will cross paths with someone who can help. The vast majority of users here have no experience with PIC processors. When AWOL suggested you will have better luck on another forum he was not being sarcastic; he was trying to help. For a question about PIC processors, you really will have better luck on a PIC related forum.

Could you please provide a link to that. I thought since the title of the forum has stand alone in it, it will help. And i tried removing the topic from the first forum and for some reason it would not allow me to do that.
Sorry, I understand

ferkheusa:
Could you please provide a link to that.

A link to a good PIC forum? Sorry, I can't help. I have never used (nor even met) a PIC processor.

I thought since the title of the forum has stand alone in it, it will help.

If you were doing something with an Atmel AVR processor (the processor that is on your Arduino) then this is definitely a good place to get help.

And i tried removing the topic from the first forum and for some reason it would not allow me to do that.

I have removed it for you.

A good forum to get information from might be the following:

I don't know anything about PICs, so I can't help you - but there are many knowledgeable members there who might be able to.