Stepper 28BYJ-48 & ULN2003 Forward to loc then Stop; Hit button reverse lo stop

This is my very first Arduino project so I am learning as I go. I am utilizing a Stepper 28byj-48 with a ULN2003 and a Arduino nano w/ Atmega 328 and a Remotec ZFM-80 dry contact.
Very simple pin layout D11-D8 Nano connected to ULN2003. Pin 4 connected to Ground, pin 27 to +5.18vdc, and Pin D2 connect to dry contact (afm-80). Power is being supplied via ac-dc and all ground are connected together from the Nano & ULN2003

When supply ground to pin 2 motor operates in one direction goes to position and stops. When supply ground again to pin 2 goes in opposite direction and stops correctly. That all works as expected. What is puzzling me…
The Stepper will randomly just start to move with no change in pin D2. I have added two 10 ohm, 1 watt resistors to the D2 connection with no success. I have just disconnect D2 from the Remotec ZFM-80 and manually jumped D2 and will move to desired location and stop. Then randomly (could be 1 minute could be 10+ anytime) will move.

Confused on what I may have done incorrectly and or overlooked?
Looking for some ideas of what else to trouble shoot and modify.

Thank you all,
Datammwv

DaveBlinds_3.ino (1.3 KB)

Can you draw the circuitry for pin 2? I see you have input pullups enabled and some sort
of software debounce on it. I don't understand what 10 ohm resistors are doing here at all

Pin 2 comes off Nano to just Air right now and the unit still continues to move by itself whenever wants to. Pin 2 prior to just mentioned went directly to ZFM-80 jack.