Stepper and servo in the same code

Hello ! I am new to Arduino and Electronics. I am working on a project where I have to use a stepper motor and a servo. Is it possible to include the servo and stepper library in a single code ?

I am sorry if the question sounds trivial but I have been trying to look for similar threads related to my question and I couldn't find any.

If it is possible then could you give me a simple example snippet about how to include them.
Thanks !

The only way to be sure is to try it.

You can fairly easily control a stepper without any library.

...R
Stepper Motor Basics

I want my stepper to rotate at 15rpm for 360 degree stopping at every 45 degree angle at constant speed. Can I still write the code without using the stepper library ?

I want my stepper to rotate at 15rpm for 360 degree stopping at every 45 degree angle at constant speed.

Apparently, you need to re-think your requirements. Running at constant speed does not allow for stopping.

Can I still write the code without using the stepper library ?

You don't need to. You DO need to explain why you think you have a conflict.

"Can I still write the code without using the stepper library ?"
That question was meant for Robin2. Sorry, I did not specify.

abinaya1194:
I want my stepper to rotate at 15rpm for 360 degree stopping at every 45 degree angle at constant speed.
Sorry about that. I did not frame the question properly. But, can you tell me if I can include both stepper and servo libraries in a single code together ?

But, can you tell me if I can include both stepper and servo libraries in a single code together ? @PaulS

Yes I can. Yes, you can.

Thank you @PaulS.

abinaya1194:
Can I still write the code without using the stepper library ?

Did you read through the Stepper Motor Basics link and the simple stepper code that it referenced ?

Once you understand the general principles of controlling a stepper you will know that the answer is YES

Of course if the Stepper or AccelStepper library works it might be simpler to use it.

...R

I did! Stepper Motor Basics was the first article I read in the forum and decided to choose a stepper for my project :slight_smile: Very very helpful. Thank you Robin2.
I'll try writing a simple code without using the stepper library.