stepper motor, easydrive

hi there, I need help.. i have stepper motor, easydrive and arduino.. if you can, plz explain how to move it right(with changeable speed) than delay and then move left, delay(another time distance) and so on I need code where i can write moves one by one thanks!

p.s.its very important for me, plz help :(

You need to write some code to actually make the motor(s) move in the way you want for the various actions. You'll have no trouble finding examples that do that.

You need to write some code that keeps track of what action it is currently doing. A finite state machine would be one way to do it.

You need to write some code that decides when it is time to move on to the next action. The 'blink without delay' example sketch shows a good way to do that.

thanks! but I dont know any syntax for it. I need one example how to move right, than left, how to delay, how to control speed

lasha: I need one example how to move right, than left, how to delay, how to control speed

There are plenty of examples. You should not have any trouble finding example sketches that show how to use motor shields, and the Arduino IDE comes with a lot of examples that show how to handle delays.

How do you intend to make a rotary device "move right" or "move left"?

When is our homework due?

i think you should tell us which kind of stepper motor you are using