Stepper motor on cnc shield v3 and joystick.

Hi,I would like to hire someone to program.
I have been trying to get this to work my self, but my programming skills = null. And all the guides use different hardware.
If what i describe under here is even possible.

I am working on a project to control two stepper motors with a Joystick.
This needs to be done trough a CNC shield V3 with a4988 driver. (not with gcode)
Hardware: NEMA 17(Usongshine), CNC shield v3 with a4988, Arduino uno, joystick(generic type).

What I need it to do is this:

Move smoothly with a joystick. From lowest possible speed to highest possible speed.(accurate movement) In both direction (X direcion forward/backwards same with Y direction)

Both stepper motors need to be able to move at the same time.

Both stepper motors need to be able to run separately(so if x input only x stepper move same with y)

Both stepper motors need to hold position when joystick is in neutral position.

Contact me directly here or a pm, if you are able to do this and for what price.

What joystick?

Any limits on the movement of the steppers in terms of distance/speed? Limit switches to stop them going off the end?

Should be quite straightforward to implement.

wvmarle:
What joystick?

Any limits on the movement of the steppers in terms of distance/speed? Limit switches to stop them going off the end?

Should be quite straightforward to implement.

No limits on the movement, it will only have joystick inputs, so no input from joystik the steppers stand stil(but are on hold) The speed should be controlled by the joystick.

The joystick is one of those generic ones that come with arduino starter kits, only marking on them are "HW-504"
It has gnd,5v, VRx,VRy, and sw.

Do you want the speed of the steppers proportional to the amount you have moved the joystick ?

Are you allowing for micro stepping on the steeper controllers

PM me i already have something like this working for another project.