stepper motor running on Hbridge and bareduino

hey guys I need some help here im new to arduino and coding. i found a site http://www.schmalzhaus.com/EasyDriver/Examples/EasyDriverExamples.html that provides a sketch and wire diagram. i made the example 5 and it works great for my project but I need to make it smaller so I made a goduino type ciriut with a hbridge driver I used the 2 wire setup and loaded the same sketch on bareduino it powers up and the buttons and pot work like they should but the motor just makes noise it never moves im using a 100k pot. i was wondering if the sketch needed to be changed since im using a Hbridge and not a easy driver anymore? i changed the sketch to test it and it will do a basic 200 steps on way and 200 back in a loop but i really need direction buttons and speed control any help would be great.

glidegearnick: I made a goduino type ciriut with a hbridge driver I used the 2 wire setup and loaded the same sketch on bareduino

I reckon you need to post the schematic for your connections between the Arduino, the H-bridge and the motor (and the power supply).

A h-bridge is very different from (and inferior to) an Easydriver and I would be very surprised if the same code would work.

...R

Here is my circuit… Please help! using 328p not 128

glidegearnick: Here is my circuit... Please help! using 328p not 128

It is too difficult to be certain of the connections from that diagram. Can you draw a proper schematic with the various pins labeled. A photo of a clear pencil sketch will be fine.

...R