Stepper motor voltage

I salvage a PM35s-048 stepper motor from an old printer.
If I connect it directly to the arduino pins I canget it moving as it should but it's very weak.

according to the datasheet it should use 24V. I was wondering how I can supply it with this voltage (circuit-wise). I have a few transistors that can take the voltage and current, but I'mnot sure how to connect them (Or if I even need them).

If I connect it directly to the arduino pins I canget it moving as it should but it's very weak.

You are also subjecting the arduino to more current that it can safly supply and so you are damaging the pins, please don't do this.

This is a bipolar motor
http://www.thebox.myzen.co.uk/Workshop/Motors_4.html

It needs driving with a circuit called a H-bridge, there are lots of them in chip form or you can make your own. You get the voltage from a power supply or batteries.

The specification for that motor says it is 24V, 5.5 ohms and needs a 600mA constant current driver. I would use one of these Pololu - A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier to drive it, setting the current limit at 600mA or less. Alternatively, you can get low-cost A4988 stepper driver boards via eBay, but they mostly use a fixed resistor to set the current limit instead of a potentiometer, so you would have to change the resistor to reduce the current limit to 600mA.