Stepper Motor was ok, but now it doesn't spins!!!

Hello guys, i have a 28byj-48 5V step motor, with a uln2003 drive

i used this program before, but now it doesn’t work:

#include <CustomStepper.h>  

CustomStepper stepper(8, 9, 10, 11, (byte[]){8, B1000, B1100, B0100, 
B0110, B0010, B0011, B0001, B1001}, 4075.7728395, 12, CW);  

void setup()  
{  

stepper.setRPM(12);  

stepper.setSPR(4075.7728395);  
}  

void loop()  
{  
 if (stepper.isDone())  
 {  

delay(2000);  

stepper.setDirection(CW);  

stepper.rotateDegrees(90);  
  }  

stepper.run();  
}

The motor is not spinning, ALL the four coils are turning on at the same time!

i’m sure the connections are fine, and so is the SPR, wtf is going on?

OBS : i’ve already tried another stepper in the same circunstances, gets the same problem…

Think about this. The code is the same and the wiring is the same. So what is different?

My guess is your wiring, for all the coils to be on it must be wired up wrong or your uln2003 chip is broken. I assume you are only using half of it. You could try moving the coils to the as yet unused buffers. The other thing to try is to wire the inputs of the buffer high and low to see if that turns on the coils individually.

Ok, one wire was not in the right spot, but yet, the motor doesn't spins 90 degres as it should, it starts moving, but then it gets slower, and slower, and stops, making almost no movement..., plus, i get the error avrude stk500, not in sync, what does that means?

i get the error avrude stk500, not in sync, what does that means?

It means your computer no longer recognizes the Arduino as a USB device and can not communicate with it. This normally happens when it is broken.

t starts moving, but then it gets slower, and slower, and stops, making almost no movement.

So have you measured the voltage out of your motor supply when this happens. I hope you are not trying to power this off the USB power.