Everytime a small clone board is released, someone says something about how awesome it would be if it were a USB stick sized board. So here it is, a USB stick sized Arduino clone, the stickduino.
- Small, 5.5x2.1cm not including the USB connector.
- Electrically compatible with the Diecimila, FT232 based USB with auto-reset and 3.3V output.
- All 8 analog inputs are broken out, thats two more than virtually every other board.
- Pin 13 LED onboard and located near the end of the board.
- Solder jumper selects 3.3V or 5V I/O operation.
- Low voltage drop diode protects USB port from un-expected input voltages.
These won't be orderable until the SMT stencil for them comes in, but they do fulfil the awesome requirement anyway. Let me know what you think, comments, questions, suggestions, whatever.