stk500_cmd Problems

Since last night i've been trying to send arduino programs to my Arduino Uno R3 and i can't caue it's alwasy giving me Error sending to the board, i check the program and it's good, the serial board and board i check it and it's good too...

This is what append:

Arduino: 1.6.9 (Windows 7), Placa:"Arduino/Genuino Uno"

O rascunho usa 2.230 bytes (6%) do espaço de armazenamento do programa. O máximo é 32.256 bytes. Variáveis globais usam 190 bytes (9%) de memória dinâmica, restando 1.858 bytes para variáveis locais. O maximo é 2.048 bytes.

avrdude: stk500_paged_write(): (a) protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0xc5 avrdude: stk500_cmd(): programmer is out of sync

Do you have a second arduino you can try with just to make sure if it comes from the arduino or from the communication?

no i just got this one

turn off your PC unplug serial cables, reboot, plug things back in and try again. may be from a different USB port

i turn off the pc, if i plug off the RX and TX cables i cna send program to arduino, but if i got that cables on it gives the error, akward didnt happend before, oh well i can send files to arduino again so well its “good” i think