STM32F103 brute force attack

Hello and welcome ,This is my first post ,a and i hope i am posting in the right place ,i have a moving head lighting fixture which have a touch screen and UP,Down ,Enter,Escape Font Panel Bottom …i need to do factory default for its setting but it has a Password 1 from 1 to 255 and password 2 from 1 to 255 and unfortunately the PDF manual is not there and its a Chinese copy not a genuine one so there is no chance that i can lay my hand on any document ,so one of my friend advised my to get Arduino kit and it will do the job for me ,the chip inside is a STM32F103 …Please advice

I'm a little confused. Is there an opening to interact with the internals and buttons? If not, how do you expect to let an Arduino do the job?
And I'm even more confused that an Arduino kit features an STM32F103. :wink:

Best

1-255 seems strange, the default password is normally 1234 for Clay Paky luminaries like this.

this is not clay paky …its Generic beam light … this is the processor board ,on the left there is a 4 pin header pin 1 - and bin 4 + and pin 2 is direct to pin no. 72 in the STM32F103 and pin no,3 is direct connect to pin no.76 in the STM32F103

If you are a beginner fastest "brute force" way will be your hands and eyes. It is not so hard to simulate button press but it will be tricky to read the response. If it does a sound when wrong password is set it may be doable. If the answer must be read from the display it will be difficult to hack it. You could connect to it by jumper wires or try to take picture of the display and analyze it but it will need much work.
If it is 2 passwords with 256 options each you will try all possibilities quickly if you can try them separatedly. If you must try both at once it is in fact 1 password with 64k options. It is horrible amount but I think you will try all options before you get the Arduino do it for you.

Smajdalf:
If you are a beginner fastest "brute force" way will be your hands and eyes. It is not so hard to simulate button press but it will be tricky to read the response. If it does a sound when wrong password is set it may be doable. If the answer must be read from the display it will be difficult to hack it. You could connect to it by jumper wires or try to take picture of the display and analyze it but it will need much work.
If it is 2 passwords with 256 options each you will try all possibilities quickly if you can try them separately. If you must try both at once it is in fact 1 password with 64k options. It is horrible amount but I think you will try all options before you get the Arduino do it for you.

Mater fact no Audible tone ...you put password one then enter ,,, then password 2 then enter ...and when correct the display changes to another menu ,,,But i notice things and that's if i set the second password to any no, above 100 just like 101 or 255 and i exit the menu and enter it again i find that the second password step back to 100 ,,this only happened to the second password BUT the first one don't change its value even when set to 255 and exit and return again ,,it doesn't change its value ,,Is this mean that 1st password is from zero to 255 and the 2nd is from zero to 100 only